My name is Toli Miherinas. I’m Greek-American and spent most of my young adult life in health and fitness. I was in a track & field club in Greece and eventually I migrated to Seattle, Washington where I got married and had a kid. It was in the Northwest where I decided to get into the personal training business. I have been a ACSM certified personal trainer for over 20 years now.. I have a Bachelors of Arts in Health and Wellness from Ashford University of Arizona. I have successfully trained individuals of all ages who have come to me with a spectrum of goals, ranging from competitive bodybuilding to maintaining health, fighting disease, chronic pain, and a variety of medical conditions. My personal training programs are a combination of cardio, core, mindfulness, balance, strength and flexibility.
My holistic coaching program is centered around creating your long-term, sustainable and personal wellness plan.As a Health and Wellness Coach, I can assist you in achieving your goals regarding nutrition, preventive care, fitness, stress management, and/or improve wellness. I work in person and/or remotely.
- ICS. Fitness and Nutrition ( International Corresponded School )
- ACSM Personal Trainer ( American College Of Sports Medicine )
- STOTT Pilates ( International Pilates Certification for Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, barrel and Mat )
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor (Athletics and Fitness Association of America)
- MAC. Aqua / Adaptive Aquatics Instructor (Multnomah Athletic club)
- Oxygen Advantage – Advanced Instructor Training
What I tell my clients .
“Always believe in yourself and always stretch yourself beyond your limits. Your life is worth a lot more than you
think because you are capable of accomplishing more than you know. You have more potential than you think,
but you will never know your full potential unless you keep challenging yourself and pushing beyond your own self imposed limits”.
- Roy T. Bennett,